- Tim McGraw: The name of my first summer love.
- Picture To Burn: Someone who's picture I'd like to burn
- Teardrops On My Guitar: The last time I cried during a song
- A Place In This World: The Place I'd like to live the most
- Cold As You: The worst rejection I've ever gotten.
- The Outside: When did I feel most alone?
- Tied Together With A Smile: Who is the strongest person I know?
- Stay Beautiful: Who is the most beautiful person I know?
- Mary's Song (Oh My My My): The name of my first crush
- Our Song: A song that means a lot to me.
- I'm Only Me When I'm With You: A person I can be myself with
- Invisible: An awkward confession.
- A Perfectly Good Heart: I'll tell you something sweet about your blog.
- Fearless: My biggest fear.
- Fifteen: A memory from when I was fifteen
- Love Story: A story about something romantic that happened to me.
- Hey Stephen: The name of my crush
- White Horse: Have I ever been in love with someone who was taken?
- You Belong With Me: Which celebrity shoyld see, they belong with me?
- Breathe: Something I can't breathe without
- Tell Me Why: A question of mine that has yet to be answered.
- You're Not Sorry: Something I'm sorry for?
- Forever & Always: What do I wish to have forever and always?
- The Best Day: What was the best day so far?
- Change: What do I want to change about myself?
- Jump Then Fall: Who's laugh is the best sound I have ever heard?
- Untouchable: My biggest dream
- Come In With The Rain: My favourite kind of weather.
- Superstar: My celebritycrush
- The Other Side Of The Door: The last person I fought with
- Mine: The best thing that's ever been mine
- Sparks Fly: Who captivates my like a fireworkshow?
- Back To December: If I could go back in time, where would I go?
- Speak Now: *Insert any question here*
- Dear John: Something I wanna say to my exboyfriend/girlfriend/crush
- Mean: The meanest thing someone has ever said to me.
- The Story Of Us: Tell a story about someone you know
- Never Grow Up: A memory about growing up
- Enchanted: Someone who enchants me.
- Better Than Revenge: Someone you want to teach a lesson
- Innocent: How easily do I forgive?
- Haunted: A memory that haunts me.
- Last kiss: The last person I kissed/wanted to kiss.
- Long Live: Who will I remember forever?
- Ours: Who has a pretty little mind?
- If This Was A Movie: If my life was a movie, who would play me?
- Superman; If I had any superpower, what would it be?
- State Of Grace: Who is my achilles' heel?
- Red: Someone I just can't forget.
- Treacherous: The most dangerous thing I have ever done
- I Knew You Were Trouble: The last time I got in trouble
- All Too Well: Something someone said, I remember all too well
- 22: My best birthday ever.
- I almost do: How often do I doubt myself?
- We Are Never Ever Getting Together: A couple you wish would get back together
- Stay Stay Stay: Someone you can depend on
- The Last Time: The Last Time I....*insert something here*
- Holy Ground: I don't wanna dance, if I'm not dancing with....
- Sad Beautiful Tragic: Something that makes me sad
- The Lucky One: My biggest dream
- Everything Has Changed: Something that has changed about me
- Starlight: The most marvelous tune
- Begin Again: What would I do again and again?
- The Moment I Knew: The moment I knew...*insert something here*
- Come Back...Be Here: Someone I miss
- Girl at Home: Have I ever cheated on someone?
—Meredith Grey, Grey’s anatomy (via c-oquetry)
I want to grow up and live in a small apartment in new york and have a husky and be with you.
—William Chapman (via moaka)
1. There are plenty of ways to enter a pool. The stairs is not one of them.
2. Never cancel dinner plans by text message.
3. Don’t knock it ‘til you try it.
4. If a street performer makes you stop walking, you owe him a buck.
5. Always use ‘we’ when referring to your home team or your government.
6. When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
7. Don’t underestimate free throws in a game of ‘horse’.
8. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
9. Don’t dumb it down.
10. You only get one chance to notice a new haircut.
11. If you’re staying more than one night, unpack.
12. Never park in front of a bar.
13. Expect the seat in front of you to recline. Prepare accordingly.
14. Keep a picture of your first fish, first car, and first boy/girlfriend.
15. Hold your heroes to a high standard.
16. A suntan is earned, not bought.
17. Never lie to your doctor.
18. All guns are loaded.
19. Don’t mention sunburns. Believe me, they know.
20. The best way to show thanks is to wear it. Even if it’s only once.
21. Take a vacation of your cell phone, internet, and TV once a year.
22. Don’t fill up on bread, no matter how good.
23. A handshake beats an autograph.
24. Don’t linger in the doorway. In or out.
25. If you choose to go in drag, don’t sell yourself short.
26. If you want to know what makes you unique, sit for a caricature.
27. Never get your hair cut the day of a special event.
28. Be mindful of what comes between you and the Earth. Always buy good shoes, tires, and sheets.
29. Never eat lunch at your desk if you can avoid it.
30. When you’re with new friends, don’t just talk about old friends.
31. Eat lunch with the new kids.
32. When traveling, keep your wits about you.
33. It’s never too late for an apology.
34. Don’t pose with booze.
35. If you have the right of way, take it.
36. You don’t get to choose your own nickname.
37. When you marry someone, remember you marry their entire family.
38. Never push someone off a dock.
39. Under no circumstances should you ask a woman if she’s pregnant.
40. It’s not enough to be proud of your ancestry; live up to it.
41. Don’t make a scene.
42. When giving a thank you speech, short and sweet is best.
43. Know when to ignore the camera.
44. Never gloat.
45. Invest in good luggage.
46. Make time for your mom on your birthday. It’s her special day, too.
47. When opening presents, no one likes a good guesser.
48. Sympathy is a crutch, never fake a limp.
49. Give credit. Take blame.
50. Suck it up every now and again.
51. Never be the last one in the pool.
52. Don’t stare.
53. Address everyone that carries a firearm professionally.
54. Stand up to bullies. You’ll only have to do it once.
55. If you’ve made your point, stop talking.
56. Admit it when you’re wrong.
57. If you offer to help don’t quit until the job is done.
58. Look people in the eye when you thank them.
59. Thank the bus driver.
60. Never answer the phone at the dinner table.
61. Forgive yourself for your mistakes.
62. Know at least one good joke.
63. Don’t boo. Even the ref is somebody’s son.
64. Know how to cook one good meal.
65. Learn to drive a stick shift.
66. Be cool to younger kids. Reputations are built over a lifetime.
67. It’s okay to go to the movies by yourself.
68. Dance with your mother/father.
69. Don’t lose your cool. Especially at work.
70. Always thank the host.
71. If you don’t understand, ask before it’s too late.
72. Know the size of your boy/girlfriend’s clothes.
73. There is nothing wrong with a plain t-shirt.
74. Be a good listener. Don’t just wait for your turn to talk.
75. Keep your word.
76. In college, always sit in the front. You’ll stand out immediately.
77. Carry your mother’s bags. She carried you for nine months.
78. Be patient with airport security. They’re just doing their jobs.
79. Don’t be the talker in a movie.
80. The opposite sex likes people who shower.
81. You are what you do, not what you say.
82. Learn to change a tire.
83. Be kind. Everyone has a hard fight ahead of them.
84. An hour with grandparents is time well spent. Ask for advice when you need it.
85. Don’t litter.
86. If you have a sister, get to know her boyfriend. Your opinion is important.
87. You won’t always be the strongest or the fastest. But you can be the toughest.
88. Never call someone before 9am or after 9pm.
89. Buy the orange properties in Monopoly.
90. Make the little things count.
91. Always wear a bra at work.
92. There is a fine line between looking sultry and slutty. Find it.
93. You’re never too old to need your mom.
94. Ladies, if you make the decision to wear heels on the first date, commit to keeping them on and keeping your trap shut about how much your feet kill.
95. Know the words to your national anthem.
96. Your dance moves might not be the best, but I promise making a fool of yourself is more fun than sitting on the bench alone.
97. Smile at strangers.
98. Make goals.
99. Being old is not dictated by your bedtime.
100. If you have to fight, punch first and punch hard.
—a high school teacher’s list of 100 wisest words (via live-la-bella-e-vita)
IMAGINE IF YOU HAD ONE BIG NOSTRIL INSTEAD OF TWO SMALL ONES